Ultimate Wrestling Syndicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You now gain the chance to control your favorite real life professional wrestling icons as you play out their careers in this amazing roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Mr. McMahon has created USW!

Roleplaying Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. McMahon
Admin
Mr. McMahon

Roleplaying Rules Empty
PostSubject: Roleplaying Rules   Roleplaying Rules EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:46 am

-Roleplaying Rules-

1. No controlling anyone else's character. If you want to do so, you must get permission from that person before you can use their character in a roleplay. If you do so anyways and that person didn't give you permission, your roleplay will be deleted and there may be a punishment.

2. There has to be a sense of realism in your promos, no killing people, no flying, nothing like that. It has to be realistic.

3. The only staff members you can use in your roleplays are the interviewers, other than that you are to ask the root admin if you may use a staff member in your roleplay.

4. No using terms such as "Jobber, Face, Heel... etc", because those are terms that the real wrestlers would not use in promos. They are terms that fans use outside of wrestling, so I don't want to see smark terms in promos or anywhere else in character.

5. No racial slurs, no one uses them in real life, there will be no racial slurs in promos on here.

6. There is no rp limit as of now. This rule may change at any time for any situation.

7. If your character dies in real life, you must give him up. I won't have wrestlers that have just died used on my forum, there will be no bitching about this, I feel strongly about this. No questions asked. You will have to start over with another character.

Rules may be added.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatewrestlingsyn.board-directory.net

Roleplaying Rules
Page 1 of 1